Friday 18 September 2015

The SuperSizer Mascara - BzzAgent Campaign




Yesterday I received a full size tube of the new Cover Girl Mascara called The Super Sizer for Free from Cover Girl to try it out and provide my honest opinion.
  • 400% more volume is just a twirl away
  • Perfect the method, perfect your eyelashes
  • Forget the glue, just load it on and twirl it up
  • COVERGIRL’s newest mascara provides corner-to-corner volume for full, fanned out lashes

  • I'm already a fan of Cover Girl Mascara since I have the Lash Blast Mascara currently in my make up bag.

    I am a fan of the wand.  The head of it is lighter and does a better job at separating the lashes.  I just need to practice on the application technique and I'll be ready to rock the lashes like Katy Perry.
    Here is a Before and After using the Mascara.

    If you want to try The Super Sizer Covergirl Mascara for yourself shoot me a message and I would love to send you a $2 off coupon.  I got 5 of them to share with you.

    This is all possible because I am a BzzAgent.  If you would also like to be a BzzAgent sign up at www.bzzagent.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment