Saturday 14 May 2011

Coupon Stacking at Save on Foods $5.34 Total =D

This is my first time trying out the new coupon policy at Save on Foods.  Not all locations are doing it yet, so be sure to check with the manager first.  I went to the Cambie and 7th location.  I will say that groceries there in general are fairly pricey with the occasional sale.  So to stack coupons there refer to my post last month about how to stack coupons, and the same rules will apply there.  Make sure they are all different UPC codes, and it can't exceed the value of the item.  Please note that as much as I would love to list or show you the coupons used, a lot of my trips are unplanned and I would have used them all on my shopping trip.  If you have any questions about couponing, or if you have a valid stack you would like to use, shoot me a message.

My receipt. $75.48 for all the groceries
less $21.76 save on more card
less $48.38 coupons
=$5.34

No comments:

Post a Comment